Getting in nice and early for Easter. Here are 20 patterned egg brushes.
Best used with layer blends to get vivid effects. Here’s how:
– On layer 1, do an egg in black.
– Make a new layer
– On that layer, do another egg in the colour you want.
– Right click on that top layer, and choose Blending Options..
– From the layer style panel that appears, choose a ‘blend mode’ from the drop down box.
– Using multiply, hard light or overlay generally gives a good effect. Make sure you have the preview box checked so you can play around with the effects
– Click ok
Here’s a preview of the brushes in the set.