A bumper set of 28 torn paper brushes both high and low res. Great when used as an eraser to distress your clean edged images.
You can use the small speckly brushes in the set to create your own torn edges. Here’s how..
- Set the foreground colour you would like
- Select one of the speckly brushes from the set
- Draw a custom shape with ‘Paths’ selected, not fill
- Right click on the path and selct ‘Fill path’ (use foreground colour)
- Right click on the path again and select ‘Stroke Path’ (select brush from the drop-down)
- Do this 2 or 3 times
- Using the direct selection tool (the black arrow) right click on the path, and select delete path
You should now have a fuzzy ‘torn paper’ edge to your shape.
Download here (right click, save as)
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. To purchase a license (£5.00) to use this set commercially please contact me