Getting in nice and early for Easter. Here are 20 patterned egg brushes.
Best used with layer blends to get vivid effects. Here’s how:
- On layer 1, do an egg in black.
- Make a new layer
- On that layer, do another egg in the colour you want.
- Right click on that top layer, and choose Blending Options..
- From the layer style panel that appears, choose a ‘blend mode’ from the drop down box.
- Using multiply, hard light or overlay generally gives a good effect. Make sure you have the preview box checked so you can play around with the effects
- Click ok
Here’s a preview of the brushes in the set.